- Your skin is mostly glue.
Remember when you were a kid and you used to let PVA dry on your hand then peel it off? This is your life now.
- Accidentally drinking the paint water is an everyday hazard.
‘Don’t drink the paint water’ mug by Doofery on Etsy.
- You put down your tools and they immediately vanish, then magically reappear after you’ve torn your hair out looking for them for five minutes.
- You move the furniture to clean and find little hoards of scrap paper/wool/material/string.
- You take said scraps and ‘tidy’ them away. Because you NEVER KNOW when a 2cm x 1cm piece of material may come in handy.
- You have a different pair of scissors for every possible material. Woe betide the person who uses the fabric scissors for paper.
- Whenever you enter a craft store you feel like this:
- No matter how many supplies you have, there’s always something else you need.
- Whenever Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ comes on the radio, you hear this:
- Finally, no matter what the problem, you know that Pinterest will have the answer.